Outwitted by Edwin Markham (1852-1940) He drew a circle that shut me out — Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win: We drew a circle that took him in! Have you ever experienced prejudice or adversity on your travels? How have you handled it?
The following blog entries are transcripts of my travel journals from various vacations and adventures around the world. I owe my rich background in international traveling to my mother who took me on my first trip out of the country at age 11. These entries also include highlights from my photography on these extraordinary trips.
- 1996 – First Time out of the Country – France, Finland, Russia
- 2001 – China Adoption Documentary Trip
- 2004 – Caribbean Cruise – Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Maarten
- 2005 – European Land Tour – England, France, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Italy, Vatican, Greece
- 2006 – Alaska Cruise – USA, Canada
- 2007 – Central America Cruise – Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica
- 2010 – Antarctica Cruise – Antarctica, Falkland Islands, Argentina, Chile waters, Uruguay
- 2011 – Holy Land Cruise – Italy, Israel, Palestine, Turkey, Greece